A Blessed Day!

Heyaaa!

I just wanna take some time to talk about my day today.

Firstly, earlier, Jas & I met up with the popular online public figure Maxine!!! She is SO NICE! Guys... we have something exciting coming your way!!!

Do follow Seeds of Sarah's fb page closely!!! And SOS' instagram and twitter!!! Hahahaha!!! It's gonna be a great something! ;)

FB: http://facebook.com/seedsofsarah
Twitter: http://twitter.com/seedsofsarah / @SeedsOfSarah
Instagram: http://instagram.com/seedsofsarah / @SeedsOfSarah

And then... i also created a Facebook page for Butter & i!!!

I was inspired by Maxine actually... I also wanna do something to help the dog / animal scene in Sg. I think Butter is able to help me do this... She is JUST.TOO.ADORABLE... and smart! I can't wait for the world to see how different she is! People will be amazed. ;)))

If you love dogs and other animals, do follow us on our Facebook page here.

The page will focus mainly on Butter, her friends and other animal related topics. Sometimes you might see me in the video (e.g. me showing you guys how to train your dog) so yup... I believe it's gonna be an exciting journey!!!

*****

Just now someone said to me that i'm brave by stepping up, creating the page myself, showing my face to the public, and doing this alone...

Honestly speaking, i don't feel alone in this. I have Butter with me and the main focus is her and her friends! I also have the support of my family and friends! Having support from the most impt people in my life means so much and it certainly affirms me in a way? They give me strength and motivation to carry on. ;)

I personally know clueless first-time dog owners and I'm always honoured when they choose to come to me for advice after observing Butter's good behaviour. I LOVE to share whatever i know because i really love dogs & have a soft spot for them! I hope every single dog out there has the chance and opportunity to lead a good life.

If you see the Facebook page as something fun and casual, there won't not be any pressure! So, nothing to be brave about actually... It's just a happy page, nth biggie!

I'll continue sharing whatever i think it's funny / cute / useful to dog owners / lovers. Currently i only understand dogs (Disclaimer! I'm not a professional dog trainer nor any Cesar Milan. I'm just someone who loves her dog so much that loads of homework has been done, lol.) so i'll just focus on dogs first?

Well, yes, of cos if one day the page decided to grow big HAHA, it'll be a bonus! =)


Thank you for reading! Hope y'all had a great day too!

"There is no bad dog, only bad owners."

Goodnight and be kind to everybody (- I love Ellen Degeneres)!

No comments:

Post a Comment