Super Moon 2013

I'm so blessed to be able to catch the super moon at exactly 7.32pm just now. It's the largest at that time.

The moon was mind-blowingly gorgeous beyond words. If i could describe it with my limited vocab, i'd tell you that... It looked like a gigantic egg yolk on fire. Blazing fiercely but graceful at the same time. It was a magnificent sight, so calming & peaceful to watch.

I swear my heart skipped a beat and time paused for a good few seconds.

I was a lil disappointed that i forgot to bring along my tripod. But i'm still very thankful to have witnessed that super moment with my bare eyes. And the company... Thank you, Murphy & baby, for accompanying me tonight.

Tonight, i'm feeling extremely grateful & thankful. Our God has made things so perfect & beautiful for us to enjoy. ;*)

Could have been a better picture,
but i'm happy to have gotten a shot to remember that moment...
forever.


And tonight, my passion for 
photography burns once more.

No comments:

Post a Comment