New Found Respect For Photographers!

I've never been a photographer for a photoshoot before. As a model yes but nv as a photographer.

Today, i finally got a chance to experience how being the main photographer for a shoot is like. My, my, my, myyyyy!!! IT'S VERYYYYYYY TIRING!!! E.g. Had to bend here, bend there to get the right angle, height... (back ache) Had to stand throughout the shoot (legs ache), spot details quickly - like the lighting and/or unwanted shadow, model's make up, model's hair, model's posture.. (Head ache lol) Had to tell the model how to pose... etc...

To all photographers, I RESPECT YOU MAN! ;)

Pics by Andrew ;)
Sam as model, Jas as stylist, Me as main photographer

Thank you, Andrew, for lending us your studio! 
Your house's reallyyyyy beautiful! Thanks for being so sweet, helpful, and kind to us!

Andrew's my assistant photographer for the day! I'm so thankful to have him around to help me with the lightings, etc, etc, etc and for lending me his camera... Without his help, this photoshoot wouldn't be successful!

Also...

Thank you, Sam, for taking time off today!!! We really chose the right person to be our model! So thankful you agreed to work with us and even enjoyed the shoot today!  

Lastly....

To my dear JAS!!! Thank you for working the hardest at shoot today! For doing everything!!! For buying lunch and drinks for everyone, for steaming the clothes, for styling Sam, for packing up... Thank you for EVERYTHING! You're the BEST! ;)))))

Meet Racoon! Andy's cat!
"IT'Z SO FLUFFY I'M GONNA DIEEEEEEE!!!"
Super duper fluffy IRL! ;)

Racoon's a male! He's one of the sweetest pet cats i've met! He's so gentle and tame! Totally not dominant at all... which is kinda unusual for a cat right?! I thought cats usually think that they're the bosses? Correct me if i'm wrong! ;)

And finally dinz @ NYDC, Holland V, to end the night!
:D

I think it was only my second time at NYDC just now? The first time was probably many years ago and i can't rmb how i found the food!

To be very honest, i only liked the chicken wings! The salad was not the best, the burger patty was too dry for my liking and the New York cheesecake was just meh. However, their service was so awesommmmmmeeeee, it kinda made up for the so-so food! ;)


Something exciting is coming your way!

Are 
you 
ready?

No comments:

Post a Comment