Cray Cray Hair

Those who know me, know about my "crazy hair". :)

My hair is a good ice-breaker btw!

Just today, someone walked up to me & asked me about my hair. I wasn't surprised... I am too used to it, lol!

These are all the questions i've gotten from people so far! :)


1. Why did you do it?

I've always loved bright colours. I'm a happy person and i love happy colours. Ever since i first saw people with bright-coloured hair (e.g. bloggers Xiaxue & Evonnz), I just knew that i would have to do it one day! I don't like to live life with any regrets.


2. Where did you get your hair inspiration from? Anime?

No, no anime and no one. I love hot pink! I knew that i could carry out the color and so i followed my heart! I LOVED IT! As for my current hair, i wanted to touch up my roots before CNY and wanted to dye my whole head bright purple for a change. However, my hair stylist suggested gradient colors and so i went ahead with it! 


3.  Is your hair very dry now?

Thankfully, no. My hair is still quite smooth and healthy. My hair stylist mentioned to me that i have "very obedient hair". She meant that my hair turns pale fast when i bleach it and so, i require less bleaching time than others. 

A tip from me: Always, always, always use a conditioner after shampooing your hair! 


4. Do you get a lot of stares everywhere you go?

Yes, of course. Good stares and bad stares. I always act like i don't know people are talking about my hair. Unless they walk up to me to ask me about my hair!


5. Do you regret?

Of course not! I'm already thinking of the next hair colour. I am happy that, in the future, i can look back and say, "I was a brave, young lady."


6. Are you goth? Are you Ah Lian?

Hahaha, it's just hair! Don't take someone's hair so seriously, please! 

#GirlsJustWannaHaveFun #YouOnlyLiveOnce #YoungOnce #IDoItBecauseICan #DontLookBackAndSayIWishIHadDoneThat


7. What do you think your hair says about you?

I would hope that people see a courageous, young lady who knows what she wants, isn't afraid of naysayers and goes all out to achieve her dreams. 

If not, hopefully people think that i can carry off crazy hair colors lor! :P




If you have any more questions, feel free to comment below. 
I'll try my best to answer them ok! :)

And erm, if you hate my hair...


RELAX! IT IS JUST HAIR!!! 
&
If you love me, you'll love me.


Goodnight, everyone!

Rest well and Jesus loves you! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment