SOS HAS LAUNCHED!!! CELEBRATE!!! ;)))

After a whole week of pure madness, finally, finally, finally...

Seeds of Sarah has officially LAUNCHED our first collection!!! ;)))))


www.seedsofsarah.com

Do head over to www.seedsofsarah.com to check out our online boutique ok?

Remember to sign up for an account before you make a purchase!

In order to receive a 10% discount code, simply like SOS Facebook page & follow us on Instagram(@seedsofsarah)!

** Email your snapshots / screenshots to sosteam@seedsofsarah.com & we'll give you the discount code! ;)


We look forward to your support! ;*)


* * * * *


So Jas & i had a simple celebration, just now, to celebrate our launch! ;)

Me & all the other doggies at Sun Ray Cafe!

Just look at my tired face... Lol! Been working every day and night for the entire week! Finally, one load off the shoulder! Am thankful we took some time off to relax! ;)

What we ordered at Sun Ray Cafe.

My quick verdict: Soft shell crab was ok-ok only. Escargots... I always love mine with loads of garlic & sadly, the ones at Sun Ray didn't have garlic. Personally, i won't order it again. The wild mushroom soup, however, was DA BOMB!!! I will definitely head back for more!!! *YUMZ!*

I also ordered my favourite tea - Pearl of the Orient! It was first introduced to me by my friend, Veronica. I fell in love with it the moment i took my first sip! You'll love it if you enjoy light, flowery teas!

Sun Ray Cafe is pet-friendly! I always love bringing Buttercup (my toy poodle) there! They serve dog food as well! E.g. boiled beef, boiled salmon, boiled lamb.


Sun Ray Cafe
79 Brighton CrescentsSerangoon Gardens,S(559218)
62838700
www.sunray.sg
happy@sunray.sg

Mon & Tue: 6 pm to 1 am 

Wed - Sun: 11 am to 1 am
Holidays and Eve of Holidays: 11 am to 1 am
(Rest day to be pushed to next available day)

No comments:

Post a Comment