Watsons Friendly!

Ok, sometime back, Cleo sent me a Revlon package!

Cos i won some lucky draw =D

As i don't really like to apply a lot of make up (i usually just apply eye make up, nothing else on the face), i didn't get to use it until.... Just now. Hehe!

Thank you Cleo Magazine & Revlon! ;)

I've never tried any other primer before, so i can't do a comparison for you girls.

However, i must say that i had a very pleasant first-time experience with Revlon's Beyond Natural Smoothing Primer Base!

I slapped on some primer on my face after washing/toning/moisturising & was surprised that it was so easy to apply! Felt like some kinda face cream!!! 

After primer, i powdered Revlon's PhotoReady two-way foundation all over my face & true enough, i was photo ready!!! =D

Coverage was good yet not cakey. The foundation also blended really well with my skin without any effort! 

Best part was, i didn't touch up or anything but came home to find my make up still well in tact. YAY! Scoreeeee~~~

My skin's pretty sensitive & i'm so, so, so, so pleased to share that i didn't get any rash or any pimple / break out!!! I'm definitely keeping these two products! ;)


P/s: Do check out Revlon's counters @ Watsons! ;)


Twistband - Hair accessory!

Okayyy...

So i walked into Watsons (@Ngee Ann City) & i die-die had to buy something, you know? What else but Twistband?! 

I heard A LOT about it & here's what tempted me to get it:

1. It's good for the hair cos it's gentle, unlike many other hair ties 
2. It doesn't leave unsightly marks on hair after tying
3. Can be worn in a few ways; Hairband / hair tie / wrist band
4. Comes in many colors / patterns / lengths.

My verdict: Really super gentle on the hair! No pulling / tugging feeling!!! 

I'm happy with my buy! $6.95 for 3 short, bands is a lil pricey... However, the material used is really soft & gentle for tying hair! Hurray to healthy hair! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment