Pets & Food = HAPPY JO!

I'm sorry guys!!!

I have never expected to blog about food like, all the time!!! Honestly, i'm usually home... Either working w my sis or hanging out with my bf + spending time with my dog. I only head out to meet my friends once in a while... 

These days, i've been staying home to dog-sit three doggies! Teeheehee! ;)

They need A LOT of attention so i try to stay home whenever i can to take good care of them! I feel that they're all getting better now... 

You guys should already know my toy poodle, Buttercup a.k.a Butter, by now... So meet the other two pomeranians! Ebel (white) & Milus (brown)! :)))

So adorable, aren't they?
I really enjoy going home to them! ;)

Support adoption!!!

Do NOT buy from puppy mills!!!

Do NOT buy from pet farms or pet shops!!!

P/s: Visit & support my friend's online pet store - Nekojam

I'm currently buying from Debrah too! Super love the terrific service! :)


Ok let's proceed!

I really didn't expect to visit MEIDI-YA so soon again, but i did! I was having some serious uni craving while bf had some sashimi craving. We head to MEIDI-YA to satisfy our cravings AFTER DINNER at home. LOL. Yes, we ate again, right after dinner. :D

Please refer to my previous post here for more info regarding MEIDI-YA. Basically, go there to get good sashimi & good beef! :)

Uni & Salmon Belly :)

Jap cake on sale!

I also managed to score a pretty good deal, LOL! I finally tried the cake i've always wanted to try... Because it was on sale. Not that it was damn cheap but it was about $2 cheaper?

I don't know what the above is called, but it's a sweet cake, made in Hokkaido. It has a very light texture! Very nice each time you take a bite. I got the original flavor! It's on sale till 11th March 2013 if i'm not wrong. So hurry down to MEIDI-YA if you're a sweet tooth like me! :)

One of my favourite Chinese fishsoup stalls in Sg! :)

Yesterday's lunch was at Ng Soon Kee Fish & Duck Porridge! I super love ordering both the fish soup & duck, with a bowl of rice. Perfect combi. It's an awesome comfort food. Be sure to order BOTH duck & fish soup ok? And be prepared to wait!

I know of this place since i was a lil girl. My dad brought my family there! Fell in love with the food the first time i tried it! Food standard has always been consistent! :)

I'll leave you guys the address & contact number. Do call before you head down to ensure that they're opened that day. You can also order 1 hr in advance to avoid the long queue! :)


Ng Soon Kee Fish & Duck Porridge
117 Aljunied Ave 2
#01-11 Aljunied Market & Food Centre
Tel: 6747 6014

Dinner @ The Ranch!

Hahaha! Yes, i headed back to The Ranch once again! Told ya i love this place! ;)

I usually hang out with my good friends here!

It's the relaxing environment + good food/drinks + friendly staff + affordable price that get me going back again and again! 

This time, i had the Grilled Dory Fish! Lovin' the soft, melty dory with the bell sauce that goes along with it. The brownie dessert with ice cream is a MUST-HAVE! Pls doooo try it! It is the ONLY brownie that i eat!

First time trying the cuttle fish ball with sambal sauce. I found it not bad but some of my friends found it a bit spicy. If you can't take spicy food, order something else... I'd recommend you to order their famous smoked duck!!! ;)

The Ranch
71 Lorong 27 Geylang
Singapore 388191

Contact: 6747 0788
Opening Hrs: 11.30AM to 12.00PM daily (last order 10PM)


Check out their FB Page for more info: X.

No comments:

Post a Comment