Dessert Gang @ Chock Full of Beans!

Finally, the busy friends & i caught up with each other over dinner & coffee!

A brief intro of the beloved Dessert Gang, lol! D.G = Cheris (Rishy), Cedric (Ced), Lily & iiiiii! We were classmates during our lower secondary school days & this year, we turn 10!!! Time flies... ;*)

I'm so thankful to God for placing them into my life!!!

Thank you guys for all the good & the bad! 
I'm so happy you guys are still by my side. ;)

Dinner was sooooo mehhhh that i'm not even gonna talk about it.

Let's skip to coffee, weeee!

* * * * *

Coffee was at Chock Full of Beans! Been dying to visit the place & i finally did so! Coffee is never awesome without a good company, don't you think so? I'm really glad D.G was there with me to make my first visit such a memorable one!


I can safely say that the 4 of us didn't expect C.F.O.B to be located at a HDB area. We expected a larger floor space & thought that the cafe was located at a more quiet district.

I have to admit that i was a lil taken aback & disappointed (with the location & size of the cafe) in the beginning but love for the cosy hideout started brewing as minutes passed... It must have been the lovely staff & good coffee!!!


Great choice of wall color & texture.
Cosy, cosy! ;)

Well known for their coffee art, they succeeded in making us happy! 

Just look!!!

Cedric's caramel latte - Despicable Me's Minion

My cappuccino - My Melody

Rishy's cappuccino - Totoro

My 2nd cup, latte - Hello Kitty


HOW CUUUUUUUTE!!! ;D


I enjoyed the coffee so much that i ordered two cups for myself! 

What i liked most about the coffee is that it was very fragrant yet not overly bitter (i didn't add any sugar to my coffee btw). Loved the biscuit that came along with the coffee. Absolutely loved the coffee art even more! Price's reasonable to me - $4.50 for a regular cup!

I'd recommend this place if you're looking for a simple place to catch up with your friends over coffee! Do note that they do not sell a wide range of desserts (currently, only 2 cakes) & i heard that their food's just mediocre! Perhaps the next time i visit, i'll try out some food & let you guys know my honest review! ;)

Chock Full of Beans

Blk 4 Changi Village Rd #01-209

Tel: 62148839

Operating Hours  

Tue – Fri: 11:00 – 22:00  

Sat – Sun: 09:00 – 22:00

Four 23-yr-olds playing sparklers @ the playground

Hahaha, to celebrate Ced's scholarship, 3 of us decided to surprise him with a simple 'celebration' at a playground near Rishy's place! 


Just imagine four of us with our lit sparklers jumping around and shouting "SCHOLARSHIP! SCHOLARSHIP!" Lolllllll. Seriously, till today, we still don't behave our age!!!

Ced, we are sooooo proud of youuuuuu! Jia you! Continue to work smart & do all of us proud!

And D.G, please remember our lil coffee cheer @ Chock Full of Beans --- "WE WILL BE RICH!" ;))))

No comments:

Post a Comment