MEIDI-YA + Pink Poodle! :D

Le bf was craving for quality sashimi earlier & so we went to get some for dinner! 

We were recommended by his dad to get quality sashimi from MEIDI-YA, a Jap supermarket, at Liang Court. Best decision ever!

We were blessed that we went on the right day! We got really, really fresh & newly flown-in batches! *Mmmmm!*

LOL. We went a lil overboard! Total bill came up to $5xx! 

We got Toro, Uni, Salmon Belly and Salmon Roe!

Quick verdict: BEST JAP DINNER EVER!!! Worth every bit of money spent!

Uni was sooooo fresh!!! 

This was how we ate it, you guys can try it too!
1. Get a small piece of seaweed
2. Add some uni on it
3. Sprinkle some salmon roe
4. Add just a lil wasabi + jap soy sauce
5. Wrap it and pop it into your mouth and oooooooo... Enjoy the moment~~~~

I ate the uni by itself too! Superb! (Y)

The salmon belly and toro were also to-die-for! Simply delish! Esp the toro - Melted.in.our.mouths! Best to have hot sake along with your meal! That was what we did & one word: SHIOK!

If you're interested, here's a price guide for you!



We also bought some beef for our Jap BBQ tmr! Can't wait for lunch tmr, teehee! 

Yes, yes! You can also find good beef (for bbq, sukiyaki & shabu shabu) at Liang Court too! Do visit MEIDI-YA soon! You will find loads of awesome stuff there! :) :) :)

For sashimi, as there are two Fish stalls, please buy from the stall on the LEFT! I tried both, LEFT side one is a lot better!!! Different companies.

* * * * *

As if dinner didn't already make me a very happy girl, my baby passed me something that got me so excited!!! It's my belated V'day pressie from him - the latest Jeremy Scott Pink Poodle!!!

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!

This pair of shoes were just put on the shelves yesterday! So blessed that he managed to get it today! Been waiting for it even before it came to Singapore! I knew about this pair of shoes last year!!!!!

THANK YOU, MY DEAREST BABY!!! 
I loooooooooove you!!! 
I really looooooove the shoes too!!! ;)))

This shoes' the perfect shoes for me because:
1. I love Jeremy Scott's works!
2. I love poodles!
3. I love hot pink!

Spot my toy poodle, Buttercup!!! Her ears are hot pink too! 

Don't worry, her dye's SAFE. I love her too much to do anything harmful towards her! Her dye's done at her grooming place, Petopia, using natural plant extract which is perfectly safe for dogs! ;) 

I call her "Butter" btw! Her other recent nicknames are "Ter-ter" (turtle) & "BATA"! LOLLLLL! ;)

Happy girls! ;)


MEIDI-YA

Business Hours: 10:00AM to 10:00PM

Address: 177 River Valley Road #B1-50, Liang Court Shopping Centre
Tel: (65) 6339 1111 / Fax: (65) 6339 1112

No comments:

Post a Comment