5 Things I Do NOT Like to Share

Hellooooo!

Today, I'm in the mood to ramble... So this post will be kinda random, just some of my thoughts! :)

Y'know people are always saying that good things are meant to be shared? I only agree to a certain extent... How about you guys?

There are some good things that i do not like to share! Hey, i'm just being honest! :)

5 Things I Do NOT Like to Share

1. My man / bf
No need to explain. However, i don't mind his fam / bros of cos! :)

2. My scent
I don't know about you guys but i think that i won't feel comfortable if my close friends smell like me.  Thankfully, my gfs & i use different perfumes! :)

3. Secret spot / hangout
I'm actually a pretty private person. But aiya, i usually end up sharing anyway. :/

4. My best / good friend(s)
I don't like to share my bff / good friends with the people that i dislike. It's just uncomfortable la... And i believe a good bff / friend should stand by you & not the other person.

5. Certain type of shoes?
Hygiene la. Y'know those tight pumps with no openings / cannot air feet one? Feet confirm sweat like mad & become very smelly! Sometimes you can even see sweat stains or black dirt... LOL!!! Hmmmm... Unless it's those rubbery type? (e.g. Crocs) Cos can wash! :D

* * * * *

Hahaha! I really enjoyed writing this post! I shall ask some gfs another time what are 5 things that they do not like to share! Gonna be interesting! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment