Dim Sum Sunday!

I love Sundays so much!!!

I usually spend my Sundays at church in the morning, have lunch with my bf after that, head back to rest before having dinner with my family to end the night! ;*)

Yesterday was quite different!

I woke up late... Too late for church service. So le bf & i decided to have brunch together! We were feeling some dim sum so we headed to Serangoon Gardens Country Club's Yum Cha for some dim sum lovin'!

In SOS' Candy Crush Top & SOS' accessory.
Stay tuned for the upcoming collections! ;)

And of cos, just had to wear my suuuuper cuuuute JS Pink Poodle!
Diggin' the top! Awesome for school, movie dates, casual days! ;)

Yummers! :)

A quick verdict, as usual...

Peanuts were nice appetizers! The fried custard buns were DA BOMB. Must order!!! Dumpling in soup was so yummehhhhh (added loads of red vinegar in! Mmmmm~)!!! BBQ scallop siew mai-s (the yellow ones with roes) were meh (won't bother orderin the next time), egg tarts' off standard yesterday - were unusually a tad too sweet for my liking. Har gao-s (steamed prawn dumpling?) were also great & xiao long bao-s (soup dumplings) were very yummy! 

I personally like Yum Cha! I especially like the SGCC outlet! I'm quite a regular there! :)

After brunch, bay dropped me off at Katong Shopping Centre for my Teo Heng session with my SPC mates + Kai! SPC is a photography club filled with loads of singers... LOL! Teo Heng's awesome for cheap karaoke man! :)

Gotta wait for my friend, Isaiah, to send me our group photo!!! So for now... Here's a pic that he sent me over Whatsapp!

Pink Hair VS Green Hair :D

Kai (guy with green hair lol) can really sing man! His live like a power only~~~ The guy friends were all impressed! Click here to view some of his videos! :)

Oh ya, it was funny when Kai and i walked together. My other SPC friends said that a lot of people kept staring at us cos of our hair. LOL. Plus my JS Pink Poodle shoes... Must have been an epic sight to many! :)


Guess what all of us had for dinner???

LOL....

DIM SUM!!!

Neptune HK Dim Sum @ Marine Parade Food Centre!

To be honest, i was a put off when i heard "dim sum" initially. But i didn't wanna be a spoiler so i kept num and went along with the dinner suggestion. To my surprise, i actually enjoyed my meal!!! So glad that i found a new dim sum place! Cheap! ;)

Thanks, Eric!!! ;)

Quick verdict: Everything was not bad! I liked the steamed pork bun, fried prawn dumpling, carrot cake (not in pic, sorry). The rest were also not bad. We didn't try the xiao long baos (soup dumpling) but i'm definitely heading back there again! Will try the XLBs soon! I heard there's crab meat inside!!


Neptune Hong Kong Dim Sum / Snacks
BLK 84 Marine Parade Central
#01-176 Marine Parade Central Market & Food Centre


After dinner, everyone went their separate ways... 

& I just had to disturb Butter when i got back! WAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Hard to capture Butter on cam!

I realised that Butter's a lil camera shy! Too bad for her, her mummy's not v camera shy, as you all can see... LOL! Sorry luh, i just didn't wanna waste the make up. :P 

Sorry Butter, you know that mama loves you!!!

Played around with GREEN concealer for the very first time!

After disturbing Butter, i played around with some newly found concealer & started disturbing le bf. HAHAHAHA!!! I doodled on my face and interrupted him from his game!

"Babyyyyyy, come hereeeeee!!!"

"Why?"

"Just comeeeee..."

*He walks over*

*I pretend to use phone, to hide my face from him...*

*I suddenly show him my face!*

WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

His reaction: He pengz ("fainted") on the bed & i think he probably called me "siao" (crazy)! Ehhhh, but i always make him laugh ok! Pftttt. K lah, after a while he called me cute woohoo! So ding ding ding! GF-BF, 1-0. (Managed to lure him off his computer seat!)

He saw my face like that, he also happy la... Flew to the sky already... So he decided to reward me with supper! WEEEEEEEE!!! WAHAHAHAHA!!! Ding ding ding, GF-BF, 2-0! 

The yumy beef & ox tongue from MEIDI-YA!!!!
Jap instant mee also from there! :)
Sauce DIY.

Yumz yumz yumz yumz! Nuff said! Refer to my previous post for MEIDI-YA's address ok! :)

OK! THE END!

LOL! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment