Sorry, No Meatballs for You!

Ahahaha! :D

So everyone know about the IKEA meatballs saga already?!

Well if you don't know... It is said that a test had been done and horse meat was found in IKEA's meatballs. They are still looking into the matter so it is not yet confirmed if horse meat was added in intentionally or not.

As expected, Singapore's IKEA had also temporarily stopped selling meatballs! I think it's a smart choice! I mean, would dare to eat them right now?!

Dinner at IKEA, Tampines!

Quick verdict! Chicken wings were so yummeh! Ribeye steak was so-so only... Mushroom soup was not-bad. Of cos i've tried a lot of nicer ones but i liked the fact that IKEA's one had a lot of onions and mushrooms! New York cheesecake's standard dropped a lot!!! Damnnnnn sad!

I was happy that they weren't selling meatballs! Because i might lose my appetite, really...

I questioned myself very seriously after reading the news, last night... If i'd continue to eat IKEA's meatballs if they had really used and would continue to use horse meat as one of the ingredients... My answer is no. 

I love horses far too much! They're so gorgeous and so majestic! ;)

My spanking new 5x5 shelf finally arrived today!
It's a birthday gift from my close friends! ;)))

Thank you, my lovely darlings, for this gift!!! You guys know who you are! 
I really appreciate each and everyone of you! I will handle this baby with care! ;)

Earlier this afternoon, IKEA's delivery & assembly guy came over to install my whiiiiite shelf for me!! So, so happy because my room's gonna be so much neater now! Just look at the number of soft toys i've put up already lol! My clock's only put there temporarily!

Bottom two rows are still not done yet! Actually, i went to IKEA to get more baskets for the bottom last row! The baskets are gonna act like my drawers! Also bought new bed sheets and new pillow weeeee! :)

Actually, i ended up buying other things as well! Lol!
E.g. Cupcakes holder, lovely scented large candles!

I'm using the newly bought candles right now!!!

I bought the bigger version. Not the small ones!
Mine's cherry-scented! ;)

SMELLS SOOOOOOOOO GOOD!!!!! SUPER LOVE!!!!!

Ok, off to mug! Nights guys! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment