Men's And Sports Bazaar

I don't know if you guys already know, but i'm a huge fan of shoes!!!

I love shoes & i enjoy collecting them. I used to buy a lot of killer heels but recently, i'm into... Men shoes.

I started not long ago when i came across Jeremy Scott, although his designs have been around for quite awhile. Because of his collaboration with Adidas, i'm now a loyal fan of his & Adidas. ;)

Most of my shoes are from Adidas. I have quite a few JS x Adidas kicks now. I simply dig JS' designs! I find his shoes so... Me?

Hmmm my current sports shoes are from Adidas Originals and earlier today, i got another pair from AO. Slightly different, not the usual men kicks but from the ladies' lol.

Too cute i couldn't resist!!! Even the bf said that it looked really nice on me!

Got them at a steal! Am sure i'm gonna wear these to death!!!

Next, i got myself a 2nd pair of Hello Kitty Vans! My first pair of Vans were also the HK edition, got them in Melbourne!

JS x Adidas started my kicks addiction, really. From strictly only Adidas, i started venturing into Vans... Because of Hello Kitty, LOL!

Hmmm. Just these two brands for now. I'm not very open to other brands yet, hahaha! Adidas loyal fan here ok!!!

Got them at such dirt cheap price i can't even!!!

Almost got a third pair but decided not to, as the other HK Vans i was eyeing was in the same colour combi as the one above.

SO THANKFUL TO FIND THEM IN MY SIZE!!!!

To get nice shoes at a steal, visit the Men's & Sports Bazaar happening now till Sunday 14 April 2013 at Takashimaya Square (B2)! Have fun! :)

1 comment:

  1. This website was... how do I say it? Relevant!! Finally I have found something which helped me. Cheers! Free games

    ReplyDelete