SOS 1st Flea @ *Scape!

On the very last day of March 2013, 31/03/2013, Easter (Resurrection) Sunday, SOS had her first flea @ *Scape! :)

I think we did pretty well for a first, despite the huge downpour half way through! :)

I wanna thank the parents for heading down to show support! Thanks Tanat & Ishardi for dropping by and for the nice lil chat we had there!

Thanks, girls, who bought from us and also everyone else who gave us sweet, positive feedbacks about our clothes!

Big, big thanks to my sis, Jas (www.hisbelovedjas.blogspot.sg), for being such a great company and a big, big help! Thank you for working hard with me despite being so sick! Get well already! *hugs!* 

Thanks bro for the nuggets, for taking good care of my sis & helping us out! ;)

And to my beloved bf...

BABY!!! Thank you for always being the sweetest. For sending me to & fro, for helping me lug everything back & forth, for setting up the booth with me, for buying me Gong Cha / food, for entertaining me & even catching the Hello Kitty toys for me (UFO machine)... 

The toys that bf caught & gave to me on Easter Sunday @ *Scape! ;)

I appreciate everything that you've done for me! I thank our papa Jesus for placing a very precious you in my life! Love you sooooo much!

Daddy, Mummy, Me, Sis, My Bf Jon ;)

We are thinking if we should hold regular flea events!

Will you all visit our booth & support us? 

;)

No comments:

Post a Comment